1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Care Center of Green Valley understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 or 12 monthly installments. You can apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months or 12 months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Have you ever considered Pet Health Insurance? The best time to get insurance is when your pet is not sick, so there are no pre-existing conditions that can be excluded. Even if your dog is older, check into what these plans have to offer to ensure that you have all the options you need when caring for an aging pet.
We’ve looked at all the different plans, and have narrowed the field down to these top three companies (they are in alphabetical order). We receive no financial kickbacks for offering any pet insurance plan, so these recommendations are made considering customer service, reimbursement, and options for adding additional coverage for acupuncture and other supportive treatments. There are variations in what they cover and the costs associated with the plan, so it is up to you to decide which plan is the right one for you and your pet.
It can be overwhelming to look at all the options, and it is important to make an informed decision. The website www.pet-insurance-university.com was created by a veterinarian, and is a useful and clear tool that explains all the different policies available.
If you need help applying for pet insurance or filing a claim, our reception staff are always available to help out and simplify the process as much as possible. We want to make sure your pet receives the best care throughout its life, and pet insurance can be a useful resource that gives owners options when unexpected injuries happen.