WELCOME TO DOGGY DAYCARE AT
ANIMAL CARE CENTER OF GREEN VALLEY!
If you need to contact our Daycare Department please email us at email@example.com, or call us at (520) 625-0433
While you’re at work or running errands, make sure that your dog gets plenty of exercise and playtime. Our daycare includes:
- Supervised playtime – indoors and outdoors
- Socialization with other dogs
- Nap time around lunch
- Pool time during hot summer days
Daycare is available Monday-Friday from 7:30am-5:00pm.
Daycare is $30 per dog per day.
Reservations are required, and we fill up fast! Standing reservations are available, and please call to schedule your daycare reservations.
We do limit the number of dogs in our play groups to ensure those in attendance are safe and able to have the best experience they can.
If we are full in daycare, or your dog may not enjoy daycare but you need somewhere outside of the house for them to hang out, we have day boarding available with the same hours for $20 per dog per day. Your dog will be able to relax in one of our climate-controlled kennels and will be offered 1-2 play times for 20-30 minutes. (Day boarding is also available for cats for the same price.)
How to enroll your dog into our daycare program:
- We’ll need proof of vaccination on file before they visit. We require the Rabies Vaccine, the Adult Combo (Parvo/Distemper), and the Bordetella (kennel cough).
- We’ll need these forms on file: Daycare Policies and Application, Please call to get the forms emailed to you.
- Both proof of vaccinations and the forms can either be brought in ahead or time or emailed to us at Daycare@animalcarecenter.com
If you need to update your ANNUAL DAYCARE AGREEMENT, the form can be found **here**
Not sure if daycare is for you? The first day your dog comes to our daycare program we will run them through a temperament test to ensure the best experience for them and check that daycare is something that will be both beneficial and fun for them.
Check out our daily schedule
Also available for our daycare dogs:
- Nail Trims
- Basic Bath with Hypoallergenic shampoo and conditioner:
- Kong treats during lunch time naptime (available in Peanut Butter and Pumpkin)